Enterspeed and commercetools go together like bread and butter
By using Enterspeed for commercetools you can push static information such as products, categories, prices, and stocks to Enterspeed, allowing you to transform and select the precise views that you need for various pages and requests.
And then it’s time for you to start enjoying a stronger browsing performance on commercetools for your non-static requests including basket calculations, stock checks, and promotion codes.
Check out some of the advantages of syncing your commercetools data to Enterspeed 👇
- Improved performance and scalability: By pushing static information to Enterspeed and reducing the load on commercetools for non-static requests, you can significantly improve the performance and scalability of your commerce solution
- Enhanced security: Enterspeed provides enhanced security by design features to protect your data and ensure that your commerce solution is running smoothly and safely.
- Customized views: By using Enterspeed's connector to commercetools, you can transform and select the precise views that you need for different pages and requests, allowing for a more tailored and efficient solution.
- Reduced complexity: By using Enterspeed to manage static information, you can reduce the complexity of your commerce solution and streamline the flow of data.
All this leads to a faster, more efficient, and more secure commerce solution for your business.
How we can enhance the performance and scalability of commercetools
Enterspeed is designed with high performance in mind – also on the first hit. Some of the ways Enterspeed makes your commercetools solution fast are by:
- Turning dynamic content static: Enterspeed takes your dynamic content and turns it into simple, and fast static data. We essentially cache the content and invalidates it as soon as the content updates.
- Using high-speed, in-memory storage: All content available in the Enterspeed Delivery API is stored in an in-memory database. Memory storage is the fastest way to store data and is on average 6.3 times faster than SSD storage.
- Reducing the number of API calls: Enterspeed lets you combine multiple data sources into one single view. This reduces the number of API calls you need to make, which has a direct impact on performance.
- Deploying globally: Enterspeed allows you to easily deploy data to Azure regions closest to your customers, providing fast and efficient access to data from anywhere in the world, close to the edge.
- Scaling as you go: No need for implementing a load-balancer, Enterspeed does it for you. We are constantly monitoring incoming traffic and can automatically scale on demand. That way you don't have to worry about sudden spikes in traffic.