Blazingly Fast Frontend
Having a fast frontend is no longer just "nice to have"
The days when having a fast website was merely a "nice to have" are long gone. Today, a high-performing website is a necessity and can have a direct effect on your business's bottom line. How you ask? Well, here are a few points:
- Improved user experience: A fast and responsive website is essential for delivering a good user experience. With Enterspeed, you can ensure that your website loads quickly and performs smoothly, even on the first hit. This will help to keep visitors engaged and encourage them to remain on your site longer.
- Increased conversions: Website speed is a key factor in conversion rates. By using Enterspeed to optimise frontend performance, you can increase the likelihood that visitors will complete a purchase or any other desired action on your site. (That’s where the bit about the bottom line comes in 😉).
- Enhanced SEO: Google and other search engines take website speed into account when ranking sites in search results. By using Enterspeed to optimise frontend performance, you can improve your search engine rankings and drive more traffic to your site.
Enterspeed provides a cost-effective way to achieve high frontend performance without a custom caching solution, which can be both expensive and complex.
By using Enterspeed you can improve the user experience on your website, increase conversions, and enhance your search engine rankings – all while saving money on caching solutions.
How Enterspeed can make your frontend blazingly fast
Enterspeed is designed with high performance in mind. Also on the first hit. Check out some of the ways that Enterspeed makes your frontend fast 👇
- Turning dynamic content static: Enterspeed takes your dynamic content and turns it into simple, and fast static data. We essentially cache the content and invalidates it as soon as the content updates.
- Using high-speed, in-memory storage: All content available in the Enterspeed Delivery API is stored in an in-memory database. Memory storage is the fastest way to store data and is on average 6.3 times faster than SSD storage.
- Reducing the number of API calls: Enterspeed lets you combine multiple data sources into one single view. This reduces the number of API calls you need to make, which has a direct impact on performance.
- Deploying globally: Enterspeed allows you to easily deploy data to Azure regions closest to your customers, providing fast and efficient access to data from anywhere in the world, close to the edge.
- Scaling as you go: No need for implementing a load balancer – Enterspeed does it for you. We are constantly monitoring incoming traffic and can automatically scale on demand. That way you don't have to worry about sudden spikes in traffic.