Power up your PIM data
There are several benefits to using Enterspeed to serve PIM data directly to the frontend:
- Improved performance and scalability: By eliminating the need to push PIM data through the CMS or commerce engine, you can improve the overall performance and scalability of your system.
- Enhanced security: Enterspeed provides enhanced security by design features to protect your data and ensure that your system is running smoothly and safely.
- Global accessibility: Enterspeed allows you to easily push data to Azure regions closest to your customers, providing fast and efficient access to PIM data from anywhere in the world.
- Reduced complexity: By serving PIM data directly to the frontend, you can reduce the complexity of your system and streamline the flow of data.
Using Enterspeed to make PIM data high performing and close to the edge can lead to a faster, more efficient, and more secure system for your business.
How we make your PIM extremely fast
Enterspeed is designed with high performance in mind, also on the first hit. Check out some of the ways that Enterspeed makes your PIM fast 👇
- Turning dynamic content static: Enterspeed takes your dynamic content and turns it into simple, and fast static data. We essentially cache the content and invalidates it as soon as the content updates.
- Using high-speed, in-memory storage: All content available in the Enterspeed Delivery API is stored in an in-memory database. Memory storage is the fastest way to store data and is on average 6.3 times faster than SSD storage.
- Reducing the number of API calls: Enterspeed lets you combine multiple data sources into one single view. This reduces the number of API calls you need to make, which has a direct, positive impact on performance.
- Deploying globally: Enterspeed allows you to easily deploy data to Azure regions closest to your customers, providing fast and efficient access to data from anywhere in the world, close to the edge.
- Scaling as you go: No need for implementing a load balancer. Enterspeed does it for you. We are constantly monitoring incoming traffic and can automatically scale on demand. That way you don't have to worry about sudden spikes in traffic.